Verve – The School of Design & Vastu is the 1st Professional Coaching Institute in South Rajasthan, where Students from near by 9 Districts namely Udaipur, Rajsamand, Banswara, Dungarpur, Sagwara, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara, Pali & Sirohi come to prepare for the entrance exams of all the Art, Architecture & Design Colleges of India.
Only 12 Students per batch for NATA, NID, NIFT, B. Arch is taken so as to give personalized coaching in the areas they are lacking.
(Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Application Form,Admit Card & Result)
NIFT 2023 Application Form has been released on 3rd December 2022. The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts a national-level entrance exam every year for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses in the Fashion and Design field. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in courses like Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Design, Master of Fashion Management, etc. at various campuses of NIFT located in New Delhi, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Patna, Shillong, Srinagar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Kannur, and Raebareli. Candidates will also need to qualify for the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT). Through this article, candidates can get complete details of NIFT 2023 Admission.
NIFT 2023 Exam Dates:
|Online Application form registration starts||3rd December 2022|
|Last date to submit Online registration||17 January 2023|
|Application form correction window||January 2023|
|Last date to submit the form with Late fee Rs. 5000/-||18-22 January 2023|
|Admit card Release Date||29th January 2023|
|Exam date||6th February 2023|
|Result date Declaration||March 2023|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||April 2023|
|Final result declaration||May/June 2023|
|Counselling date begins||May- June 2023|
General Ability Test for B.Des courses: The number of questions from different subjects will be Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (15), English Comprehension (25), Communication Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (15).
General Ability Test for M.Des courses: The number of questions from different sections will be English Comprehension (30), Communication Ability (30), Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20).
For UG Programmes:
- The applicants must have qualified for Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- The applicants who have completed the 3-4 years of diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of the qualifying educational criteria are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should not exceed 23 years as of 1stOctober 2020 for General Category.
- The age relaxation of 5 years is acceptable for candidates from ST, SC, and PHP candidates.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination from the Central/State Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE/ICSE) or its equivalent examination recognized by the Government of India.
- Candidates possessing 3-year diploma course from any recognized institution in any branch of engineering.
For PG Programme:
- There is no age limit for master’s degree courses.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Must have passed the B.Des degree course from the applicable institute. Or
- The candidates must have a diploma in Bachelor’s Design from NID/NIFT
- Must have passed the bachelor’s diploma of 3 years duration from NID/NIFT
- The given qualification by NIFT is B.F.Tech from the National Institute of Fashion Technology, or
- Tech/B.E. from any applicable institution
- Bachelor’s diploma of three years course from NID/NIFT.
- Bachelor’s degree from an applicable institute
- Fashion Design.
- Leather Design.
- Accessory Design.
- Textile Design.
- Knitwear Design.
- Fashion Communication.
NIFT 2023 Application Form:
Here, the following are the complete details candidates need to know before filling NIFT Application form 2022:
- The NIFT Application Form has been made available online mode.
- Candidates must have to confirm their eligibility for the examination before filling out the application form.
- The Application form has been made available from 3rd December 2021.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form with authentic details only and details in the 10th mark sheet will be considered authentic, any alteration in details will cause rejection of the application form.
- The application form will remain available till 17th January 2023 only, Candidates need to fill out their application form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
NIFT 2023 Application Fee:
NIFT 2022 Application fee can be submitted online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Net Banking Payment gateways for transactions of Application fees.
Following will be the complete Application Fee for NIFT 2023:
Category Application Fee
For General/OBC-NCL candidates Rs. 2000/-
For SC/ST / PwD candidates Rs.1000/-
NIFT Application Correction
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will provide the correction facility after the completion of the registration process. The NIFT Application correction facility will be made available through online mode for every registered candidate. Candidates will be able to rectify their mistakes within the correction period only.
Candidates will be able to use the correction facility by entering their login details. The correction facility will be applicable for a few days only so, candidates will have to rectify before the last date of the correction facility.
The facility will be applicable for few details only, so candidates are advised to fill out the application form very carefully to avoid any issues due to mistakes in the application form.