Verve – The School of Design & Vastu is the 1st Professional Coaching Institute in South Rajasthan, where Students from near by 9 Districts namely Udaipur, Rajsamand, Banswara, Dungarpur, Sagwara, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara, Pali & Sirohi come to prepare for the entrance exams of all the Art, Architecture & Design Colleges of India. Professionally Working Interior Designer & Vastu COnsultant Gaurav Singhvi has been taking NATA Coaching since 2004.
Only 10- 12 Students per batch for NATA, NID, NIFT, B. Arch is taken so as to give personalized coaching in the areas they are lacking.
UG : Under Graduate Programme
- Group A: Foundation Program – Eligibility: 9th , 10th and 11th Class. Students In this group students will prepare for foundation program that will be basis for preparation for top Design / Architecture & Arts Colleges of India
- Group B: Design Coaching – Eligibility: 12th appearing or 12 h+ Class. Students In this group students will prepare for top Design Colleges of India NID / NIFT / UCEED / CEPT-Sb puID / Symbiosis / Pearl / Srishti / MIT / IICD / DJ / SNDT / FDDI / DSK / DDA / UID / SOFT /
- Group C: Architecture Coaching – Eligibility: 12th appearing or 12th+ Class . Students In this group students will prepare for Architecture Exam for admission to Architecture Colleges in India NATA / AIEEE (B. Arch) / MAH-AR-CET/ IIT –JEE (B.Arch)
- Group D: CEPT / APIED Coaching – Eligibility: 12th appearing or 12th+ Class. Students In this group students will prepare for top Design Colleges of India. (CEPT-SID / CEPT-SBST / CEPT-Planning / APIED / Navrachna / Raheja)
- Group E: Fine Arts Coaching – Eligibility: 12th appearing or 12th+ Class. Students In this group students will prepare for top Arts Colleges of India. (MSU / JJ / DCA / Rachana Sansad / GCA / Chitrakala / Raheja)
(Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card & Result)
NATA 2022 Important Dates:
|The registration process will begin||January First Week|
|Last date for the registration process will be||February Third Week|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||February 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||February 2022|
|Availability of confirmation printout||February 2022|
|Correction of the Application form (if any)||February 2022|
|Admit cards Download||March 2022|
|Examination date||14th April 2022|
|Result declaration||1st Week of May 2022|
NATA 2022 Application Form:
- The Application form can be filled through online mode by visiting the NATA portal.
- The NATA 2022 application form will be released from first week of March 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the details such as personal info, documents uploading & exam fee payment.
- After filling the registration form, Candidates are required to take the printout of confirmation page generated upon successful fee payment.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of any document to official authority (CoA).
- Candidates can fill application form till 1st week April 2022 for first session & till last week May 2022 for second session./li>
- The application fee can be paid through online mode using debit card, credit card or net banking. Here, we have mentioned application fee for all categories:
- Category/session Application fees For One Session:
- General candidates- Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST candidates- Rs. 1500/-
- General candidates- Rs. 4000/-
- SC/ST candidates- Rs. 3000/-
- Candidates who want to appear from test centers outside of India must have to fill following fee for both sessions:
- For one session Rs. 10,000/-
- For both sessions Rs. 20,000/-
Candidates should carefully fill all the details while filling application form. The candidates will be provided only one time opportunity to make correction in their personal details.
NATA 2022 Application Fee:
Category/session Application fees For Both Session:
NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should check the NATA eligibility criteria as given below:
- Before applying for NATA, ensure that you have qualified the SSC or Class Xth or some equivalent test from the recognized board.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed/appearing 10+2 with PCM or 10+3 diploma having mathematics as a Subject.
- Required Percentage: Candidate should have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing the 10+2 or 10+3 exam in the current year (2022) may also provisionally appear in the exam.
NATA 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Check NATA 2022 complete exam pattern & marking scheme:
- Number of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: Questions will be of 200 marks for both session exams.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Language: The medium of aptitude test will be in English Language.
- Marking Scheme: Questions will Carry either 1,2 or 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking.
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – Tests the ability of logical reasoning, using diagrams and scenarios.
- Numerical Reasoning – Tests mathematical ability through simple problems.
- Verbal Reasoning – Assesses the ability to assess verbal logic.
- Inductive Reasoning – Tests the ability to see patterns and analyze given data
- Situational Judgment – Tests problem-solving ability.
- Logical Reasoning – Tests ability to recognize patterns, sequences or relationships between shapes and
- Abstract Reasoning – Will assess general knowledge, and ability to utilize knowledge in new situations.
NATA aptitude of the candidate will be assessed using some or all of the following techniques:
NATA 2022 Preparation Tips:
Candidates can check the below mentioned preparation tips to score well in the examination:
|Total Questions & Marks||62||200|
NATA 2022 Result Declaration:
The result can be collected from the official website of NATA. Check out the marks on the fourth working days after the process of examination gets over.
(Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Application Form,Admit Card & Result)
NIFT 2022 Application Form has been released on 3rd December 2021. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts a national level entrance exam every year for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses of Fashion and Design field. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in courses like Bachelor of Design, Bachelors of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Design, Master of Fashion Management etc. at various campuses of NIFT located in New Delhi, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Patna, Shillong, Srinagar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Kannur and Raebareli. Candidates will also need to qualify the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT). Through this article, candidates can get complete details of NIFT 2022 Admission.
NIFT 2022 Exam Dates:
|Online Application form registration starts||3rd December 2021|
|Last date to submit Online registration||17 January 2022|
|Application form correction window||January 2022|
|Last date to submit the form with Late fee Rs. 5000/-||18-22 January 2020|
|Admit card Release Date||29th January 2022|
|Exam date||6th February 2022|
|Result date Declaration||March 2022|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||April 2022|
|Final result declaration||May/June 2022|
|Counselling date begins||May- June 2022|
General Ability Test for B.Des courses: The number of question from different subjects will be Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (15), English Comprehension (25), Communication Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (15).
General Ability Test for M.Des courses: The numbers of questions from different sections will be English Comprehension (30), Communication Ability (30), Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20).
For UG Programmes:
- The applicants must have qualified Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognised board or university.
- The applicants who have completed the 3-4 years of diploma recognised by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of the qualifying educational criteria are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should not exceed 23 years as on 1stOctober 2020 for General Category.
- The age relaxation of 5 years is acceptable for candidates from ST, SC and PHP candidates.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from Central/State Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE/ICSE) or its equivalent examination recognised by Government of India.
- Candidates possessing 3-years diploma course from any recognised institution in any branch of engineering.
For PG Programme:
- There is no age limit for master’s degree courses.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Must have passed the B.Des degree course from applicable institute. Or
- The candidates must have a diploma in Bachelor’s Design from NID/NIFT
- Must have passed the bachelor’s diploma of 3-years duration from NID/NIFT
- The given qualification from by NIFT is B.F.Tech from national Institute of Fashion Technology, or
- Tech/B.E. from any applicable institution
- Bachelor’s diploma of three years of three years course from NID/NIFT.
- Bachelor’s degree from an applicable institute
- Fashion Design.
- Leather Design.
- Accessory Design.
- Textile Design.
- Knitwear Design.
- Fashion Communication.
NIFT 2022 Application Form:
Here, following are the complete details candidates need to know before filling NIFT Application form 2022:
- The NIFT Application Form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates must have to confirm their eligibility for the examination before filling the application form.
- The Application form has been made available from 3rd December 2021.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic, any alteration in details will cause rejection of application form.
- The application form will remain available till 17th January 2022 only, Candidates need to fill their application form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Indian Nationals (General Category and General EWS Category): Candidates born on or after 1 July 2002 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Indian Nationals in Reserved Category (Other Backward Class-Non Creamy Layer (OBCNCL), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST): Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1999 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Indian Nationals in PwD Reserved Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1997 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Foreign Nationals in Overseas (Supernumerary) Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 2002 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates have to pass or will appear for higher secondary (10+2) qualifying examinations in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce, Humanities etc.) from any recognized board of education such as CBSE, IB, ICSE or equivalent.
- For Indian Nationals in General Category & General EWS Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1992 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Indian Nationals in Reserved Category (Other Backward Class-Non Creamy Layer (OBCNCL), Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST): Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1989 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Indian Nationals in Person with Disabilities (PwD) Reserved Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1987 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Foreign Nationals in Overseas (Supernumerary) Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1992 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates must have passed the bachelor’s degree of 4 years duration in any specialization after 12th level or its equivalent from any university or institute recognized by law in India OR
- Full time diploma of 4 years duration in Design/ Applied Arts/ Fine Arts/ Architecture, after 12th standard or equivalent to 12th standard from any university or institute recognized by law in India OR
- Bachelor’s degree of 3 years duration in any specialization after 12th level or equivalent to 12th standard.
- The paper will be conducted through Offline Mode i.e, pen and paper mode.
- The exam duration will be for 3 hours.
- The question paper will appear in the English language only.
- The questions will appear in the Multiple Choice Questions type. Along with these subjective questions will appear.
- The question paper will be comprised of 100 marks.
- Studio test will be of 100 marks and will appear in English language only.
- After the studio test, the interview will be conducted separately.
NIFT 2022 Application Fee:
NIFT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of Application fee.
Following will be the complete Application Fee for NIFT 2022:
Category Application Fee
For General/OBC-NCL candidates Rs. 2000/-
For SC/ST / PwD candidates Rs.1000/-
NIFT Application Correction
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will provide the correction facility after the completion of registration process. The NIFT Application correction facility will be made available through online mode for every registered candidate. Candidates will be able to rectify their mistake within the correction period only.
Candidates will be able to use the correction facility by entering their login details. The correction facility will be applicable for few days only so, candidates will have to rectify before the last date of correction facility.
The facility will be applicable for few details only, so candidates are advised to fill the application form very carefully to avoid any issue due to mistakes in the application form.
(Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Application Form,Admit Card & Result)
NID 2022 Exam Dates:
|Start to submit Online application form||October 2021|
|Closing date of online application form||6 December 2021|
|Admit Card available||December 2021|
|Exam Date||2 January 2022|
|Interview date||January 2022|
|Result date declaration||February 2022|
|Announced of Merit list||June 2022|
|Counselling Date start from||June 2022|
For UG Course/Bachelor of Design (B.Des.):
For PG Course/ Master of Design (M.Des.):
NID 2022 Exam Pattern:
The four-year-long Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) programme is offered only at NID Ahmedabad in the following areas of specialization:
Faculty of Industrial Design
a) Ceramic & Glass Design (10 seats)
b) Furniture & Interior Design (10 seats)
c) Product Design (15 seats)
Faculty of Communication Design
a) Animation Film Design (15 seats)
b) Exhibition Design (10 seats)
c) Film & Video Communication (10 seats)
d) Graphic Design (15 seats)
Faculty of Textile, Apparel, Lifestyle and Accessory Design
a) Textile Design (15 seats)
There are 23 exam center’s for NID DAT exam and candidates could choose a center that is most convenient to them. The DAT 2022 will be conducted in the following cities in India:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram and Vijayawada.
List of Documents to be uploaded to Various Category:
- Photo, Signature and Certificates – applicable to all the candidates.
- Caste Certificate, Tribe Certificate, Disability Certificate and the first and last page of Passport (wherever applicable)
Questions would cover a range of topics such as elements and principles of design, expression and emotion, colour terminology, memory drawing, inspiration & design development, mood, theme & colour inter-relationship, design theory, natural & geometrical form, innovation in design, lettering, optical illusion, ornaments & motifs, principles of composition, and usage of colour in compositions.
NID Prelims Syllabus:
Prelims constitute of two parts- Part I- Multiple Choice Question and Part II- Subjective Questions. Part I is of 70 marks while Part is of 30 marks. The question paper is in English language and all the questions are compulsory. There are no negative marking. The applicants are tested in the criteria of analysis, comprehension, creativity, knowledge and visualization.
NID Mains Syllabus:
The mains paper is of 100 marks and conducted in English language only. The inst is on diverse formats such as presentation, model making, drawing and sketching.
The website releases the answer key to the exam shortly after commencement of the exam. The candidates could check their answers and calculate their expected score in the exam.
The result would be declared on the official website. The candidates would not be sent separate result score cards.