- 2 Years Advance Diploma in Interior Design
The Advance Diploma in Interior Design in Verve School of design is a 2-year intensive advanced programme in interior design, structured to up skill your creative talent and provides you with the quality training required to create your own brand in designing. In today’s world, it is very important to understand the needs of a customer.The 2 year Interior Design course focuses on up skills and building your creative design talents if you are passionate about designing, eager to build creativity, working in the interior designing industry, Interior Accessories Designer, to become the dealer of interior related products, interior designer. The interior design course in Verve Design Institute will nurture your skills and help you in making your dream into reality.
• The Interior Designing course trains you with latest trends by providing practical knowledge and does a forecast necessary to transform your creativity into actual output
• The course outline concentrates on how to design from the basics in residential interiors and gradually progress till designing for office, restaurants interiors etc.
• The course outline also includes industrial training and numerous workshops acquainting the students with practical knowledge
• The course also focuses training in Auto CAD and helping the students with designing skills graphically
• The Interior Design aspirants develop a holistic approach towards interior designing from understanding concepts to customer
• The course provides students with in-depth knowledge about types of showrooms, doors, windows, stairs etc. used in the construction industry
• The students get hands-on experience in designing furniture for the interiors.
There are a wide range of opportunities and diverse options for the Interior Design aspirants, from creating a brand, working for major brand, become dealer of Interior related products, Faculty Position in Interior Design Institute, Can join as designer in ceramic tiles industry, Join interior based companies – Kaff, Godrej, Asian Paints etc, Site Handling Executive in Companies who take contract works, Can join as marketing executive for MNC’s doing interior business. There is huge scope for students who aim to create their own brand name in Interior designing industry giving them more options to cherish their dreams.
Reasons to Apply:
• Qualified and experienced faculty fraternity
• Regular exposure to external workshops and Industry Experts
• This course provides a platform for the students to explore and improve in Interior designing
• The course outline is designed after careful scrutiny and with a motto to help the students to become industry experts
• Drafting- Design Concept
• Art & Basic Design
• Auto cad
• Material & Building Construction
• Furniture Designing
• Interior Design
• Portfolio Presentation
• Internship (1 month)
• Material and building construction cad
• Furniture Design
• Interior Design
Terms & Conditions for Applying:
1. The particulars given above by me are true.
2. If any wrong information is provided by the candidate in the registration form, VERVE reserves the right to cancel the admission.
3. Every year the names of selected students are published in Design and Education book, in newspaper articles and uploaded on our website. I have no objection regarding publish of my photograph in DE book, newspaper articles and other print and social media.
4. I shall abide by all the rules of VERVE and will attend all classes as per the schedule. 80% Attendance mandatory, failing which VERVE reserves the right to cancel the admission.
5. Smoking, consumption of alcohol and drug, is prohibited within the VERVE campus. If student is found indulging in such activities or any other nuisance & misbehavior with the staff, management or other co-students, VERVE reserves the right to cancel the admission.
6. Internship is mandatory as per syllabus. And 100% attendance is also mandatory for completion of Internship.
7. Students have to clear/pass all the exams, failing which, VERVE will not reward any certificate, diploma etc. to the student. Minimum passing marks are 50% for each exam, each paper separate and also the aggregate.
8. In case of Absence in examination for what ever the reasons may be, or if the student fails in any subject, student has to redeposit double the examination fee for that particular exam. Separate exam will be conducted for the student later.
9. In case of leave, absenteeism of the student for whatever the reason may be, VERVE is not responsible for the syllabus completion. Students have to cover the pending work, on their own.
10. Its Mandate for all the Students to attend (Paid or organised by VERVE) all the Seminars, Guest Lecturers, Educational & Industrial Tours, Site Visits etc., failing which, verve reserves the right to cancel the admission.
11. Examination Fees, Seminar Participation Fees, Educational & Industrial Tours Expenses, Picnic & outings etc. are to be paid by the students apart from the Total fee.
12. All Stationary Items, Exhibition work, Display, Printing of Drawings, Making Portfolio etc. are to be paid by the students. VERVE is not responsible to pay for any.
13. Students have to submit all their Assignments, Class work, Home work, Project Reports, Sheet work, Model Making, Portfolio etc on time, else the marks will not be given for those and hence, he/she will not be allowed to attend the class further.
14. Fee has to be paid before 5th of the month, after that Rs.50/- will be charged as penalty per day. One month Extra can be taken for the completion of 1 Year program, after which late fee of Rs.4000/- Per Month will be charged separately.
15. In case of Fee Cheque Bounced, Student/Parents have to bear all the Bank Charges along with the delay in the fee as per the VERVE norms.
16. A fee once paid is non-refundable.(includes admission form amount, Registration amount, Total Course Fee, Fee Installment, Examination fee etc.)
17. Subject to Udaipur Jurisdiction.