Verve – The School of Design & Vastu is the 1st Professional Coaching Institute in South Rajasthan, where Students from near by 9 Districts namely Udaipur, Rajsamand, Banswara, Dungarpur, Sagwara, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara, Pali & Sirohi come to prepare for the entrance exams of all the Art, Architecture & Design Colleges of India.
Only 12 Students per batch for NATA, NID, NIFT, B. Arch is taken so as to give personalized coaching in the areas they are lacking.
(Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Application Form,Admit Card & Result)
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a set of 16 public institutions. Every year a national-level entrance exam is conducted for NIFT admissions by NIFT Delhi. The exam is a gateway for bachelor’s courses in Design (B. Des.) and Fashion Technology (B.F. Tech.), and Master’s Courses in Design (M.Des.), Fashion Technology (M.F. Tech.) and Fashion Management (M.F.M.).
NIFT 2020 Exam Dates:
|Online Application form registration starts||3rd week of October 2019|
|Last date to submit registration||Last week of December 2019|
|Application form correction window||First week of January 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with Late fee Rs. 5000/-||1st week of January 2020|
|Admit card Release Date||2nd week of January 2020|
|Exam date||3rd week of January 2020|
|Result date Declaration||February 2020|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||April to May 2020|
|Final result declaration||May/June 2020|
|Counselling date begins||June 2020|
General Ability Test for B.Des courses: The number of question from different subjects will be Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (15), English Comprehension (25), Communication Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (15).
General Ability Test for M.Des courses: The numbers of questions from different sections will be English Comprehension (30), Communication Ability (30), Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20).
For UG Programmes:
- The applicants must have qualified Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognised board or university.
- The applicants who have completed the 3-4 years of diploma recognised by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of the qualifying educational criteria are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should not exceed 23 years as on 1stOctober 2020 for General Category.
- The age relaxation of 5 years is acceptable for candidates from ST, SC and PHP candidates.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from Central/State Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE/ICSE) or its equivalent examination recognised by Government of India.
- Candidates possessing 3-years diploma course from any recognised institution in any branch of engineering.
For PG Programme:
- There is no age limit for master’s degree courses.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Must have passed the B.Des degree course from applicable institute. Or
- The candidates must have a diploma in Bachelor’s Design from NID/NIFT
- Must have passed the bachelor’s diploma of 3-years duration from NID/NIFT
- The given qualification from by NIFT is B.F.Tech from national Institute of Fashion Technology, or
- Tech/B.E. from any applicable institution
- Bachelor’s diploma of three years of three years course from NID/NIFT.
- Bachelor’s degree from an applicable institute
- Fashion Design.
- Leather Design.
- Accessory Design.
- Textile Design.
- Knitwear Design.
- Fashion Communication.
What Will You Learn:
Group A: Foundation Program – Eligibility: 9th , 10th and 11th Class. Students In this group students will prepare for foundation program that will be basis for preparation for top Design / Architecture & Arts Colleges of India.
Group B: Design Coaching – Eligibility: 12th appearing or 12 h+ Class. Students In this group students will prepare for top Design Colleges of India NID / NIFT / UCEED / CEPT-Sb puID / Symbiosis / Pearl / Srishti / MIT / IICD / DJ / SNDT / FDDI / DSK / DDA / UID / SOFT .
- Students should have A2 & A4 Size Sketch Books, some papers or a copy for writing & rough Work.
- Set of all the Pencils used for Drawing & Shading.
- Students should come ready to engage themselves fully in a fun-filled training on Drawings, Shadings, Creative thinking, etc.