Verve – The School of Design & Vastu is the 1st Professional Coaching Institute in South Rajasthan, where Students from near by 9 Districts namely Udaipur, Rajsamand, Banswara, Dungarpur, Sagwara, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara, Pali & Sirohi come to prepare for the entrance exams of all the Art, Architecture & Design Colleges of India.
Only 12 Students per batch for NATA, NID, NIFT, B. Arch is taken so as to give personalized coaching in the areas they are lacking.
(Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Application Form,Admit Card & Result)
NID 2020 Exam Dates:
|Start to submit Online application form||October 2019|
|Closing date of online application form||November 2019|
|Admit Card available||December 2019|
|Exam Date||January 2020|
|Interview date||January 2020|
|Result date declaration||February 2020|
|Announced of Merit list||June 2020|
|Counselling Date start from||June 2020|
For UG Course:
- The maximum age of the candidates must not be more than 20 years. There is a relaxation in the age limit of three years for reserved category candidates.
- The candidates must have passed 12thstandard or its equivalent examination from any recognized university or board.
For PG Course:
- The maximum age limit of the applicants must not be above 30 years, with relaxation in the upper age limit of 3 years for reserve category applicants.
- The applicants must have qualified bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or Institute.
The four-year-long Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) programme is offered only at NID Ahmedabad in the following areas of specialization:
Faculty of Industrial Design
a) Ceramic & Glass Design (10 seats)
b) Furniture & Interior Design (10 seats)
c) Product Design (15 seats)
Faculty of Communication Design
a) Animation Film Design (15 seats)
b) Exhibition Design (10 seats)
c) Film & Video Communication (10 seats)
d) Graphic Design (15 seats)
Faculty of Textile, Apparel, Lifestyle and Accessory Design
a) Textile Design (15 seats)
There are 23 exam center’s for NID DAT exam and candidates could choose a center that is most convenient to them.
List of Documents to be uploaded to Various Category:
- Photo, Signature and Certificates – applicable to all the candidates.
- Caste Certificate, Tribe Certificate, Disability Certificate and the first and last page of Passport (wherever applicable)
Questions would cover a range of topics such as elements and principles of design, expression and emotion, colour terminology, memory drawing, inspiration & design development, mood, theme & colour inter-relationship, design theory, natural & geometrical form, innovation in design, lettering, optical illusion, ornaments & motifs, principles of composition, and usage of colour in compositions.
NID Prelims Syllabus:
Prelims constitute of two parts- Part I- Multiple Choice Question and Part II- Subjective Questions. Part I is of 70 marks while Part is of 30 marks. The question paper is in English language and all the questions are compulsory. There are no negative marking. The applicants are tested in the criteria of analysis, comprehension, creativity, knowledge and visualization.
NID Mains Syllabus:
The mains paper is of 100 marks and conducted in English language only. The inst is on diverse formats such as presentation, model making, drawing and sketching.
The website releases the answer key to the exam shortly after commencement of the exam. The candidates could check their answers and calculate their expected score in the exam.
The result would be declared on the official website. The candidates would not be sent separate result score cards.
What Will You Learn:
- Students should have A2 & A4 Size Sketch Books, some papers or a copy for writing & rough Work.
- Set of all the Pencils used for Drawing & Shading.
- Students should come ready to engage themselves fully in a fun-filled training on Drawings, Shadings, Creative thinking, etc.