Verve – The School of Design & Vastu is the 1st Professional Coaching Institute in South Rajasthan, where Students from near by 9 Districts namely Udaipur, Rajsamand, Banswara, Dungarpur, Sagwara, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara, Pali & Sirohi come to prepare for the entrance exams of all the Art, Architecture & Design Colleges of India.
Only 12 Students per batch for NATA, NID, NIFT, B. Arch is taken so as to give personalized coaching in the areas they are lacking.
UG : Under Graduate Programme
- Group A: Foundation Program – Eligibility: 9th , 10th and 11th Class. Students In this group students will prepare for foundation program that will be basis for preparation for top Design / Architecture & Arts Colleges of India.
- Group C: Architecture Coaching – Eligibility: 12th appearing or 12th+ Class . Students In this group students will prepare for Architecture Exam for admission to Architecture Colleges in India NATA / AIEEE (B. Arch) / MAH-AR-CET/ IIT –JEE (B.Arch).
(Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card & Result)
NATA 2020 Important Dates:
|The registration process will begin||January First Week|
|Last date for the registration process will be||February Third Week|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||February 2020|
|Availability of confirmation printout||February 2020|
|Correction of the Application form (if any)||February 2020|
|Admit cards Download||March 2020|
|Examination date||April Last Week|
|Result declaration||June 2020|
NATA 2020 Application Form:
- The online registration process will begin from the month of January and can be collected from the official website. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, visit the official website and download the application form.
- Submit the registration fee Rs. 1250.00 along with the processing cost.
- The mode of making payment will be any from the options such as internet banking, credit card, ICICI Issue bank challan, etc
- Choose the examination centre and the region as per one’s convenience
NATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Before applying for NATA, ensure that you have qualified the SSC or Class Xth or some equivalent test from the recognized board.
- Those who are applying for admission to the B.Arch course need to have qualified in the aptitude test in Architecture and must have obtained at least 50% marks in class 12th or to some equivalent exam with the main subject as Mathematics.
NATA 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be divided into two distinct parts-First will be the paper-based which will be the drawing test and another one will be computer-based test Aesthetic sensitivity
- There will be no marks deduction or negative marking
- The Aesthetic Sensitivity test will be comprised of 140 multiple choice questions
|Total Questions & Marks||62||200|
NATA 2020 Result Declaration:
The result can be collected from the official website of NATA. Check out the marks on the fourth working days after the process of examination gets over.
What Will You Learn:
- Students should have A2 & A4 Size Sketch Books, some papers or a copy for writing & rough Work.
- Set of all the Pencils used for Drawing & Shading.
- Students should come ready to engage themselves fully in a fun-filled training on Drawings, Shadings, Creative thinking, etc.