Verve – The School of Design & Vastu is the 1st Professional Coaching Institute in South Rajasthan, where Students from near by 9 Districts namely Udaipur, Rajsamand, Banswara, Dungarpur, Sagwara, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara, Pali & Sirohi come to prepare for the entrance exams of all the Art, Architecture & Design Colleges of India.
Only 12 Students per batch for NATA, NID, NIFT, B. Arch is taken so as to give personalized coaching in the areas they are lacking.
UG : Under Graduate Programme
- Group A: Foundation Program – Eligibility: 9th , 10th and 11th Class. Students In this group students will prepare for foundation program that will be basis for preparation for top Design / Architecture & Arts Colleges of India
- Group B: Design Coaching – Eligibility: 12th appearing or 12 h+ Class. Students In this group students will prepare for top Design Colleges of India NID / NIFT / UCEED / CEPT-Sb puID / Symbiosis / Pearl / Srishti / MIT / IICD / DJ / SNDT / FDDI / DSK / DDA / UID / SOFT /
- Group C: Architecture Coaching – Eligibility: 12th appearing or 12th+ Class . Students In this group students will prepare for Architecture Exam for admission to Architecture Colleges in India NATA / AIEEE (B. Arch) / MAH-AR-CET/ IIT –JEE (B.Arch)
- Group D: CEPT / APIED Coaching – Eligibility: 12th appearing or 12th+ Class. Students In this group students will prepare for top Design Colleges of India. (CEPT-SID / CEPT-SBST / CEPT-Planning / APIED / Navrachna / Raheja)
- Group E: Fine Arts Coaching – Eligibility: 12th appearing or 12th+ Class. Students In this group students will prepare for top Arts Colleges of India. (MSU / JJ / DCA / Rachana Sansad / GCA / Chitrakala / Raheja)
(Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card & Result)
NATA 2020 Important Dates:
|The registration process will begin||January First Week|
|Last date for the registration process will be||February Third Week|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||February 2020|
|Availability of confirmation printout||February 2020|
|Correction of the Application form (if any)||February 2020|
|Admit cards Download||March 2020|
|Examination date||April Last Week|
|Result declaration||June 2020|
NATA 2020 Application Form:
- The online registration process will begin from the month of January and can be collected from the official website. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, visit the official website and download the application form.
- Submit the registration fee Rs. 1250.00 along with the processing cost.
- The mode of making payment will be any from the options such as internet banking, credit card, ICICI Issue bank challan, etc
- Choose the examination centre and the region as per one’s convenience
NATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Before applying for NATA, ensure that you have qualified the SSC or Class Xth or some equivalent test from the recognized board.
- Those who are applying for admission to the B.Arch course need to have qualified in the aptitude test in Architecture and must have obtained at least 50% marks in class 12th or to some equivalent exam with the main subject as Mathematics.
NATA 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be divided into two distinct parts-First will be the paper-based which will be the drawing test and another one will be computer-based test Aesthetic sensitivity
- There will be no marks deduction or negative marking
- The Aesthetic Sensitivity test will be comprised of 140 multiple choice questions
|Total Questions & Marks||62||200|
NATA 2020 Result Declaration:
The result can be collected from the official website of NATA. Check out the marks on the fourth working days after the process of examination gets over.
(Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Application Form,Admit Card & Result)
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a set of 16 public institutions. Every year a national-level entrance exam is conducted for NIFT admissions by NIFT Delhi. The exam is a gateway for bachelor’s courses in Design (B. Des.) and Fashion Technology (B.F. Tech.), and Master’s Courses in Design (M.Des.), Fashion Technology (M.F. Tech.) and Fashion Management (M.F.M.).
NIFT 2020 Exam Dates:
|Online Application form registration starts||3rd week of October 2019|
|Last date to submit registration||Last week of December 2019|
|Application form correction window||First week of January 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with Late fee Rs. 5000/-||1st week of January 2020|
|Admit card Release Date||2nd week of January 2020|
|Exam date||3rd week of January 2020|
|Result date Declaration||February 2020|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||April to May 2020|
|Final result declaration||May/June 2020|
|Counselling date begins||June 2020|
General Ability Test for B.Des courses: The number of question from different subjects will be Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (15), English Comprehension (25), Communication Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (15).
General Ability Test for M.Des courses: The numbers of questions from different sections will be English Comprehension (30), Communication Ability (30), Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20).
For UG Programmes:
- The applicants must have qualified Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognised board or university.
- The applicants who have completed the 3-4 years of diploma recognised by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of the qualifying educational criteria are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should not exceed 23 years as on 1stOctober 2020 for General Category.
- The age relaxation of 5 years is acceptable for candidates from ST, SC and PHP candidates.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from Central/State Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE/ICSE) or its equivalent examination recognised by Government of India.
- Candidates possessing 3-years diploma course from any recognised institution in any branch of engineering.
For PG Programme:
- There is no age limit for master’s degree courses.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Must have passed the B.Des degree course from applicable institute. Or
- The candidates must have a diploma in Bachelor’s Design from NID/NIFT
- Must have passed the bachelor’s diploma of 3-years duration from NID/NIFT
- The given qualification from by NIFT is B.F.Tech from national Institute of Fashion Technology, or
- Tech/B.E. from any applicable institution
- Bachelor’s diploma of three years of three years course from NID/NIFT.
- Bachelor’s degree from an applicable institute
- Fashion Design.
- Leather Design.
- Accessory Design.
- Textile Design.
- Knitwear Design.
- Fashion Communication.
(Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Application Form,Admit Card & Result)
NID 2020 Exam Dates:
|Start to submit Online application form||October 2019|
|Closing date of online application form||November 2019|
|Admit Card available||December 2019|
|Exam Date||January 2020|
|Interview date||January 2020|
|Result date declaration||February 2020|
|Announced of Merit list||June 2020|
|Counselling Date start from||June 2020|
For UG Course:
- The maximum age of the candidates must not be more than 20 years. There is a relaxation in the age limit of three years for reserved category candidates.
- The candidates must have passed 12thstandard or its equivalent examination from any recognized university or board.
For PG Course:
- The maximum age limit of the applicants must not be above 30 years, with relaxation in the upper age limit of 3 years for reserve category applicants.
- The applicants must have qualified bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or Institute.
The four-year-long Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) programme is offered only at NID Ahmedabad in the following areas of specialization:
Faculty of Industrial Design
a) Ceramic & Glass Design (10 seats)
b) Furniture & Interior Design (10 seats)
c) Product Design (15 seats)
Faculty of Communication Design
a) Animation Film Design (15 seats)
b) Exhibition Design (10 seats)
c) Film & Video Communication (10 seats)
d) Graphic Design (15 seats)
Faculty of Textile, Apparel, Lifestyle and Accessory Design
a) Textile Design (15 seats)
There are 23 exam center’s for NID DAT exam and candidates could choose a center that is most convenient to them.
List of Documents to be uploaded to Various Category:
- Photo, Signature and Certificates – applicable to all the candidates.
- Caste Certificate, Tribe Certificate, Disability Certificate and the first and last page of Passport (wherever applicable)
Questions would cover a range of topics such as elements and principles of design, expression and emotion, colour terminology, memory drawing, inspiration & design development, mood, theme & colour inter-relationship, design theory, natural & geometrical form, innovation in design, lettering, optical illusion, ornaments & motifs, principles of composition, and usage of colour in compositions.
NID Prelims Syllabus:
Prelims constitute of two parts- Part I- Multiple Choice Question and Part II- Subjective Questions. Part I is of 70 marks while Part is of 30 marks. The question paper is in English language and all the questions are compulsory. There are no negative marking. The applicants are tested in the criteria of analysis, comprehension, creativity, knowledge and visualization.
NID Mains Syllabus:
The mains paper is of 100 marks and conducted in English language only. The inst is on diverse formats such as presentation, model making, drawing and sketching.
The website releases the answer key to the exam shortly after commencement of the exam. The candidates could check their answers and calculate their expected score in the exam.
The result would be declared on the official website. The candidates would not be sent separate result score cards.