PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA & ADVANCE DIPLOMA COURSES
Reasons to Apply:
Terms & Conditions for Applying:
1. The particulars given above by me are true.
2. If any wrong information is provided by the candidate in the registration form, VERVE reserves the right to cancel the admission.
3. Every year the names of selected students are published in Design and Education book, in newspaper articles and uploaded on our website. I have no objection regarding publish of my photograph in DE book, newspaper articles and other print and social media.
4. I shall abide by all the rules of VERVE and will attend all classes as per the schedule. 80% Attendance mandatory, failing which VERVE reserves the right to cancel the admission.
5. Smoking, consumption of alcohol and drug, is prohibited within the VERVE campus. If student is found indulging in such activities or any other nuisance & misbehavior with the staff, management or other co-students, VERVE reserves the right to cancel the admission.
6. Internship is mandatory as per syllabus. And 100% attendance is also mandatory for completion of Internship.
7. Students have to clear/pass all the exams, failing which, VERVE will not reward any certificate, diploma etc. to the student. Minimum passing marks are 50% for each exam, each paper separate and also the aggregate.
8. In case of Absence in examination for what ever the reasons may be, or if the student fails in any subject, student has to redeposit double the examination fee for that particular exam. Separate exam will be conducted for the student later.
9. In case of leave, absenteeism of the student for whatever the reason may be, VERVE is not responsible for the syllabus completion. Students have to cover the pending work, on their own.
10. Its Mandate for all the Students to attend (Paid or organised by VERVE) all the Seminars, Guest Lecturers, Educational & Industrial Tours, Site Visits etc., failing which, verve reserves the right to cancel the admission.
11. Examination Fees, Seminar Participation Fees, Educational & Industrial Tours Expenses, Picnic & outings etc. are to be paid by the students apart from the Total fee.
12. All Stationary Items, Exhibition work, Display, Printing of Drawings, Making Portfolio etc. are to be paid by the students. VERVE is not responsible to pay for any.
13. Students have to submit all their Assignments, Class work, Home work, Project Reports, Sheet work, Model Making, Portfolio etc on time, else the marks will not be given for those and hence, he/she will not be allowed to attend the class further.
14. Fee has to be paid before 5th of the month, after that Rs.50/- will be charged as penalty per day. One month Extra can be taken for the completion of 1 Year program, after which late fee of Rs.4000/- Per Month will be charged separately.
15. In case of Fee Cheque Bounced, Student/Parents have to bear all the Bank Charges along with the delay in the fee as per the VERVE norms.
16. A fee once paid is non-refundable.(includes admission form amount, Registration amount, Total Course Fee, Fee Installment, Examination fee etc.)
17. Subject to Udaipur Jurisdiction.