VERVE – THE SCHOOL OF DESIGN & VASTU
Founded in 2004, Verve the school of Design and Vastu a private, not-for-profit institute devoted to the design of the interior environment and related disciplines. It is Registered Under MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises. It is dedicated to the advancement of the discipline of interior design through education, research, professional development, public programs and community outreach.
EXPERIENCE GREAT THINGS – Every day!
- As IIM is the Best B- School (Business School), Verve is the best D-School (Design School) as it gives the practical training to the students & equips them with skills, which is required in Design Field.
- Only Design School , which teaches 18 Subjects, with complete practical approach. The mission is to give to a Nation a fleet of successful Interior Design Entrepreneur.
- Verve is founded To develop high moral, ethical and professional standards & aptitude among all students to improve overall personality.
- To make Future Generation Skilled for becoming entrepreneurs & not just job seekers.
- To Empowering Women to be Financially Dependent whether they are Married, Divorced, Seperated or Single.
- To achieve academic distinction in Skill Development, Career Oriented Design Education of the most ancient Profession namely Interior Design.
- With the saturation of Various professional regular fields, the need for new options is required.
- To develop high moral, ethical and professional standards & aptitude among all students to improve overall personality. – Motivation, hard work, and lifelong learning attitude.
- To equip students with the requisite skills, to stand read high in the highly competitive world.
To develop in them the spirit to compete and strive for excellence in the most promising career of Design.
The objective is to Create the awareness about the offbeat career paths for the students, who are not interested in doing regular courses. Competition is getting tough every year, the population is growing at uncontrolled speed, reservation & other issues are actually making life difficult for the regular curriculum studies. Thus need occurs to look for the diversions in the field, which is upcoming & lack saturation. The aim is to create Design Professionals who will be a leader in tomorrow’s Interior Design Industry. Creating professional achievers in the field of Interior Designing, Furniture Designing etc.